Why Patriot Disposal?
- Smart stream - 100 tons per week
- compared to old system 2 truck
curbside – 20 tons per
- 6.2 million pounds diverted from Arizona landfills in 2013
more effective than old system 2 truck curbside
- 100% customer
participation – as opposed to 18% participation
the old system
- Reduces truck traffic on your street
- Reduces fuel usage and
emissions – an estimated 13,000 gallons
of diesel per year
- 30 new jobs created in Yavapai County
- ZERO Yavapai County landfill – only
local hauler not using any Northern Arizona landfills
- More items
harvested for recycling than the old 2 truck 2 bin system
(in addition to papers, plastics, cardboard, metal, aluminum)
- Electronic cords
- All metals - even encased in plastic
- Green waste
PATRIOT Disposal, Inc. is one of
the largest, locally-owned, full-service companies for waste and
recycling hauling in the Yavapai and Coconino Counties!
- Is truly locally owned and operated, in business for 13 years.
The owners have been residents since 1978.
- Has never missed a day, with their dependable and reliable
pickup services since May of 2000.
- Has low competitive rates.
- Offers local customer service. You talk to a real person, not
- Has drivers who have obtained federal commercial driver’s
licenses and are subject to consistent safety training.
- Has gone green!
- Has established Arizona’s ONLY Materials Recovery Facility
(MRF) of its kind,
a new recycling concept:
- 1 truck, your 1 can. They do the recycle and waste sorting—not
- Reduction of fuel emissions and less wear and tear on your streets
- Patriot supports many charity and non-profit groups with community
involvement and special events.
Patriot Disposal, Inc. offers
- Residential Trash Service
- Front-load container dumpsters
- 20, 30, 40 yard roll off dumpsters
- Port-a-John service
Services Provided by
PATRIOT Disposal, Inc.
Disposal Inc. currently services the following communities in
Northern Arizona: Prescott Valley, Prescott, Chino Valley, Dewey-Humboldt,
Clarkdale, and Camp Verde.